The MAA’s Office of Finance had a need for outsourced / financial consulting services related to Thurgood Marshall Baltimore Washington International (BWI) and Martin State. Support is required for airport financial and business planning, analyses, modeling, and forecasting. SCB is engaged to provide a mix of anticipated and unanticipated tasks, repetitive and non-repetitive, financial-related services and deliverables:
- Financial Models & Financial Presentations
- Economic and Financial Analyses
- Cost/Benefit Analyses of proposed operating changes and capital investment
- Financial Forecasting
- Airport Tenant Contract Reviews & Revenue Analysis Support
- Feasibility Studies for new airport commercial development or facility improvements
- Financial Reporting Applications of information systems and technology
- Development of a Tableau Database and Dashboard
- Internal and Regulatory Reporting
The SCB team of highly-skilled Project Manager, Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst, and Project Administration support developed robust, yet, flexible systems to ensure responsiveness and high-quality financial deliverables.
- Streamlined BWI Finance Office revenue models from several dozen worksheets to less than ten (10); significantly reducing analysis time and increasing efficiency and effective for Finance Office end users.
- Conducted quality control (QC) review of financial presentations for senior leaders, including Governor’s Office.
- Reviewed and proactively provided recommendations for enhanced financial presentations. Subsequently requested to re-design CFO presentations
- Developing project plan for development of robust Tableau database and dashboard